No products in the cart.
PetSutra does not promise that the site will be inoffensive, error-free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific information from use of the site or any content, search, or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. PetSutra cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. PetSutra disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. PetSutra will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
PetSutra disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users,PetSutra users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site.PetSutra is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to PetSutra at firstname.lastname@example.org PetSutra may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
While PetSutra.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or may occur.PetSutra.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information,PetSutra.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis- priced,PetSutra.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and PetSutra.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that PetSutra.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to PetSutra.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
In order to get a defective item replaced, contact at email@example.com, within 15 days from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Shipping & Delivery Policy for Products
We ship only in India and for domestic (India) buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 10 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. PetSutra is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 10 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). PetSutra is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
Shipping Charges depend on location of delivery.
In India, some state governments levies the Octroi charges when the product enters the state. The Octroi charge is payable by the recipient at the time of delivery. The courier will collect the Octroi amount from the recipient at the time of delivery.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
PetSutra is not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclose your personal information in a public environment at your own risk.
The Information PetSutra may collect
- User-provided Information: When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to PetSutra “identity information” (such as your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.). You may also be able to add a picture of yourself.
- If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third party, social networking or authentication service that we may make available (“Authentication Service”), such as Facebook Connect or Google, PetSutra may also collect any such “identity information” that you have provided to the Authentication Service from the account you have with the Authentication Service.
- Details of transactions by your Facebook friends and other Facebook users generated by you through our Service.
- If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving PetSutra the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in withPetSutra, you are not anonymous to us
IP Addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect such information from your Facebook friends and other Facebook users who use the Service. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The Way PetSutra Uses Information
- PetSutra uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you.PetSutra generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website
When PetSutra Discloses Information
- Social Networks:PetSutra will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
- Required by Law:PetSutra may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
- Merger or Acquisition: In the event that PetSutra is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- Other Purposes: PetSutra also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect PetSutra from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PetSutra, our Users, or others.
Refund and Return
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the customer to PetSutra on the PetSutra website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged in transit
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was received
Return could also result in refund of money in some of the cases.
We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case the customer orders a wrong item, PetSutra shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
1. Certain consumable items will not be returned or refunded, the list of such items include in case the seal is found to be broken. The list of such items includes food, grooming products, supplements, dog apparel, beds, car seat covers etc
2. In case of damaged or any missing product the customer needs to raise the request within 24hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide a visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to PetSutra within 3 days from the time of delivery.
3. All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
4. In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the customer’s account.
5. Refund will only be processed after a quality check of the product by experts of PetSutra
Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back along with original box and invoice to: address informed by PetSutra.com
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.