Welcome to PetSutra.com. Following are the rules (“Terms”) that govern the use of PetSutra.com Web site (“Site”). By adding information, using or visiting the Site, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions set out herein, and all applicable laws and regulations, governing the Site, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or condition as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the services.
PetSutra.com or PetBuddy Products Private Limited whose registered office is, I-1202, Bestech Park View SPA, Sector 47, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site.
Authorized Site Visits
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, scrape, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms.
Registering with PetSutra.com
In order to take advantage of certain features on the Site, you may be required to register with PetSutra.com. For example, you may be required to register withPetSutra.com if you want to set up a “My Profile” on PetSutra.com, where you can view a record of your contributions in the form of articles, ratings, blogs, feedback, get email alerts, etc..
PetSutra.com only collects your Personal Information to conduct its business and to enable itself to deliver and improve its Services.
If you decline to submit personal information to us, then unfortunately we will not be in a position to provide the Services to you.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect, collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful while deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
PetSutra.com is not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Please accordingly disclose your information in this public environment at your own risk.
If you register for a PetSutra.com account, you will be allowed to save and personalize PetSutra.com content, receive, add, and view comments/dog-blog/ratings from existing and future features provided by the PetSutra.com system, and post ratings and articles about PetSutra.com businesses and other user articles. By having an account with PetSutra.com, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name, password, and all related activity that occurs under your account user name. If you violate these Terms, PetSutra.com may, at its sole discretion, terminate your accounts, remove or modify any account-related content or access (including, but not limited to, articles, and user profile information), or take any other action that PetSutra.com believes is appropriate.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of PetSutra.com.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Site, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
PetSutra.com does not promise that the site will be inoffensive, error-free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific information from use of the site or any content, search, or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. PetSutra.com cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. PetSutra.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. PetSutra.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
PetSutra.com disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, PetSutra.com users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site. PetSutra.com is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site/
Limitation of Laibility
In no event shall PetSutra.com and/or its employee, affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of PetSutra.comsites/services, with the delay or inability to use PetSutra.com sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through PetSutra.com sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of PetSutra.com sites/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if PetSutra.com or any of employees, affiliates had been advised of the possibility of damages
Any product or promotion of a product on the Service are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in any other way associated with, Facebook. Facebook has no control over Content, Contributions or other information and opinion expressed via the Service.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in Bangalore, and prevailing law of State of Karnataka and Government of India will be applicable.
Posting Profiles, Articles, and Blogs on PetSutra.com
PetSutra.com reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any Profile, Comment, or Blog if it contains or features any of the following:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
- Articles that do not address the pet community or articles with no qualitative value (e.g., “this kennel’s pets are great!”) as determined by com its sole discretion.
- Articles which comments on other users.
- Content that contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
- Excessive damage or death of a puppy bought from a particular kennel club and related cases caused by a business or service to person or property.
- Personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
- Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
- Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this website, as determined by com in its sole discretion.
- Content determined by com to be illegal, or to violate any central, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity.
- Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
- Articles which scrape or re-purpose other people’s content without permission.
- Protected by copyright or trademark and used, in any manner on com without the permission of the author or the owner;
Defamatory; illegal; hateful; pornographic; or harmful
Note: We are not able to police every article we include on PetSutra.com, so we will make mistakes. If we’ve approved an article on our site which you feel is misappropriating your content, please let us know at petbuddy@PetSutra.com.
PetSutra.com team will exercise its discretion on such subjects based on statistics, user feedback.
1. You may not reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer or expose any copy of any Content in respect of which we own the copyright without our consent, or in the case of the Content of a third party author, without his or her consent.
2. You acknowledge that we own the right, title and interest in and to the Services developed and provided by us, the system which provides the Services and all software associated with the Services, as well as all Intellectual Property Rights thereto.
3. You will comply with all national and international laws pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights.
1 You will retain ownership of any original content that you provide when using a Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our Service.
2. However, we own all compilations, collective works or derivative works created by us which may incorporate your content and which are reduced to a material form and original; and with regards to content which you may upload or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right and license to use, publicly display, publish, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, adapt, modify and promote your content on any medium.
- Should you be of the view that the Intellectual Property Rights in any of your works uploaded on the Service have been infringed or otherwise violated, please provide our Webmaster with the following information:
- A description of the work, which you claim, has been infringed;
- The location of the work on the com site;
- Your contact details;
- An affidavit deposed to by you stating that the work was used without your consent;
- Written consent if an agent is acting on your behalf.
- The level of attention to be afforded to your matter will lie within our discretion.
This clause should in no way be construed as a guarantee that we will assist you under these circumstances.
Promotional Code Terms & Conditions:
- Coupon/Gift Voucher is issued at the sole discretion of PetBuddy Products Pvt Ltd (company).
- The company retains the right to revoke, modify and/or alter them as it may deem fit.
- Only one Coupon/Gift Voucher can be used against one particular order.
- Coupon usage is restricted to certain products and/or categories and is subject to change from time to time.
- The company will issue coupons from time to time under various promotions. Members who are eligible for these coupons will be intimated about the same via email, text alert and/or on site messaging.
- All coupons will expire after a set duration and can be used as per the usage defined. This information would be communicated to members.
- Any remainder Coupon amount will lapse.
- Action(s) intended to fraudulently gain Coupons under any promotional scheme or otherwise will result in cancellation of Coupon/Order and/or termination of account.
- Any issue(s) arising with redemption of Coupons will be dealt on a case to case basis. The final decision rests with the company.
- Gift Voucher can be redeemed against purchase(s) on site in full. Any unused amount will be returned back to the account.
- This policy is subject to change from time to time without prior notices.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of Coupon and/or Gift Voucher, please email customer care on PetBuddy@PetSutra.com.
Note: The terms related to promo code can be changed by PetSutra.com anytime.
Product Recommendation- Terms and Condition
- All recommendations by the com team are presented in good faith and believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge. PetSutra.com requests the customer to use his/her own discretion while making a purchase.
Terms and Condition for Offer period:
- Any purchase made during a sale or discount period has a ‘No Refund’ and ‘No Exchange’ policy.
- com is not liable for any faulty or incorrect order made by the customers in terms of size, colour or any other product specification.
- Any operational errors in terms of dispatch and delivery form our end will be complied by com
- com reserves all rights to change and or cancel the offer without prior intimation.
- com reserves right to cancel order without being obliged to give any reason.
- When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
- We will communicate with you by email, SMS’s or by posting notices on the Site.
- PetSutra.com reserves all rights to change and or cancel the offer without prior intimation.
- You agree that all agreements notices disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.